Today's Thoughts...
I am officially a thirty-something woman at this point. I signed up for a gym and definitely participated in my first ever step jazzercise aerobics course. I am shamed to no end that I was quite pleased however awfully I managed to keep up, nearly crashing to the floor at least twice and losing rhythm and nearly knocking one unsuspecting woman off her feet once. Today I went back and took part in Latin Burning, a cover for body rolls, hip thrusts, and spicy spins we’ll say. Utter hilarity watching a brave Thai man in pink shirt shake what his mama gave him during the butt thrusts and shimmies. I was proud of him. He was almost as good as our step aerobics instructor last week who insisted on blasting Beyonce and hurtling across the step platform at inhuman speeds I failed miserably to keep pace with. Oh booty pops and body rolls. It was fun. And that scares me.
No comments:
Post a Comment