Saturday, July 25, 2009

Pee Pee Paradise Part 3: Picture Parade

Today's Thoughts...

Finally, after a looooong several weeks interlude, it seems about time to finish the Koh Phi Phi week of bliss. Thinking on it, I realized, what better way to take you all to paradise than to show you? So I present you with the Pee Pee Paradise Picture Parade:


Whipping through the waters at breakneck speed (no not really, but it sounded cool).











Our beachside treehouse home. A child's dream built for grown folk paradise.











Elena and I consuming interesting "buckets" at Tiger Bar. Genius. Genius I tell you. Give them half the liquor, charge them four times the price, but-- put it in a bucket!











Becca post beating the crap out of some unsuspecting girl in Muay Thai boxing.












Dylan feeding the monkeys. A kindergarten teacher somewhere is cringing right now.













Me snorkeling! My first time on an island and snorkeling EVER! I loves the colorful fishies!!












Kids don't do this at home. Apparently southern Thailand is the pyro capital of Asia :)














Just enjoying the bliss.... :)












Phi Phi at dusk...sheer majestic beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment